The church remains open for all scheduled worship services and Bible studies.
Gov. DeSantis’ Safer at Home order allows for churches to continue to offer religious services during this time of crisis. The church asks that all who attend follow the CDC guidelines. Failure to follow these measures designed to keep all of us safe may result in you being asked to leave, or the cancellation of future services, so please do your part.
If you choose to come to church, please:
- Practice good hygiene – use the hand-sanitizing station near the guest register.
- Practice good social distancing – no hugging, no handshaking, maintain six feet separation, and sit in every other pew, group sizes shall be 10 or less.
Please do not come to church if:
- You are not feeling well, no matter what illness or discomfort that may be.
- You have been around someone who is ill, not matter how serious.
- You are uncomfortable being around others, even those practicing CDC approved distancing/hygiene methods.
- If in doubt, stay home.
We here at Faith take this disease, COVID-19, very seriously. We do not wish to see it spread or any member become sick and so we ask that you follow the CDC guidelines and be safe. If you feel that means you must stay at home, please do so.