Our Divine Service where attendees are asked to wear masks and to follow more stringent safety protocols is moving from Mondays at 10:15 a.m. to Sunday afternoons at 2 p.m. effective Sunday, January 24th.
For those unfamiliar with this service, we ask attendees to:
- Not attend if feeling unwell;
- Maintain six feet of separation between non-family members;
- To wear masks at all times, unless receiving Holy Communion;
- Only one family group, or individual allowed per side (at the rail) during Holy Communion;
- The services will be spoken word only – no singing, to reduce possible virus transmission.
Thank you to the members at the morning service willing to remain after the service to sanitize the sanctuary quickly, and thoroughly, allowing us to get the space ready for this later service!